Skip to content
- Mortgage Advice UK is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you submit and enquiry to us or request contact from us we may ask for your name, address, email address or telephone number. This allows us to process and fulfil your request. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required.
- We use your personal information to fulfil your request to be contacted by us. We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement of obtaining services should you request them.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at any time.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us using the details on our contact us page.